Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes even the best sticks get their @$$es handed to them by the fish. Even though the fish count doesn't reflect a great day; yesterday's trip was one for the ages...

Weather was amazing, lots of lures were washed thoroughly and a few fish were still caught. But, friendships were cemented for a lifetime in one of the toughest of fishing days any of us had recalled in quite some time.

Navigated by the Polish Pretzel method of fishing we shared lots of laughs and at times more pranks were performed than a group of teenage boys camping alone in the woods while we were Mindlessly Brutalized by the fish of North Sterling.

Whoever said we all have to grow up and get old one day is full of it.

I for one needed one of those days that I didn't have to think about life's challenges or work....

Thanks to my dear friends for inviting me and making me laugh so hard my ribs still hurt today.

NO ****!!!!!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Great times, Great friends, Great weather, Great fun!!!;D:thumb:;D:biggrin1: The catching..... oh well:-\ We defiantly did some fishing!!
Ninja's right. Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional! These old farts aren't taking that option! My cheeks and ribs still hurt from laughing all day! To say that there was a little bit of "Tom Foolery" going on would be an understatement. ::);D:eek::biggrin1:::)
A day to remember for sure. Thanks again!
NO ****!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Can't find a funnier couple of guys to fish with - Slayer/Brew together is something else. I could write a book of sayings these guys come up with that would make you roll with laughter.

I had a day earlier this year with those two on that same lake that had me laughing for weeks afterwards when I thought of some of the **** they would say.

GOOD STUFF!

·
Registered
11,849 Posts
Been there! Still had fun! Good stuff, Ninja

1 - 12 of 12 Posts