·
P I K E
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
P I K E
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it does! How you doing Glenn? Good to CYA here!!! These are going for $1000.00+ used elsewhere. Also to note, it is 24V.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I have 800 cabelas points want to trade?im really good tony, how are you? it took me awhile but I finally got my password and long in stuff corrected so I can actually participate again

·
P I K E
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah sorry bud, would prefer cash. I didn't know you were having those log in problems, I could have fixed them right away, sorry bud but glad to CYA back participating!!!

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
What did you replace it with Tony?

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
kewl...congrats...I only switched cuz I wanted the two of them to talk...

·
P I K E
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
why, were they not getting along and acting bad? HeHe! I'm still using the old LCX on the dash since most of my time is spent up front, I only use the remote also so no big deal.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Lowrance and Motorguide talk to each other thru a link...if I want to cast the dam at creek in the dark...I get positioned my casting distance from the rocks on one end of the dam...pic a spot the same distance away on on the other end and tell it to go there at a certain speed...and never have to touch it again...unless i run into another boat or I have to break off if someone is fishing on shore and even then I can go around and hit resume...I used to spend so much wasted fishing time on boat control...not any more...

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
I think Minnkota and Hummingbird have the same technology...

·
P I K E
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah I checked into all that and figured the new Terrova has the new Bluetooth connectivity and with the I-pilot app I still have an old tablet I may be able to sink together, crap is above my paygrade though so will have to investigate it more.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Yeah I have to do tech for a living so I usually avoid it in my recreational pursuits...it came together without a hitch...i was stunned when it worked out of the box...the $250 for a dvr cable on steroids killed me though...that made the 2 talk to each other...lol no grabbing Fuzzy's new tat and doing the delusional grandpa circle jerk!

·
P I K E
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL! I really like the spot lock jog feature on the new Terrova, could be handy hoppin close humps for eyes where I fish.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Yeah I need to read the manual to see all of the ish i dont even know the pair can do...

·
P I K E
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah so does the new Terrova plus the remote will tell you how far you've drifted from the set spot.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
LOL! I really like the spot lock jog feature on the new Terrova, could be handy hoppin close humps for eyes where I fish.
Z likes the spot lock for taking naps in the middle of the night during a 26 hour Wiper adventure!:biggrin1:

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
I wished I had known the importance of naps in my youth!!!

·
P I K E
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sale pending!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts