Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Background Information...

There are no performance issues with the motor or controls. All features work. I purchased it used 3 years ago.
SN...WWAH2544678...2007 Model
60" shaft
70# Thrust
24 Volt System
Included are I-Pilot remote and Foot Controller

Features

AutoPilot, Cruise Control, Hi Speed Bypass, 6 Trolling Tracks, LockSpot System, Mounting Plate

Other Information

The Letters have moved
Always kept indoors, post season
I'm located in Centennial
Will send pictures on request...until I figure out how to post them

I'll be out of Cell and Internet range off and on for the next 7-10 Days but will answer all questions promptly.

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
So does this unit have the ipilot head control instead of the stock one? I see that you say it comes with ipilot remote, but it's tough to tell what that means.

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Oyey...I believe the I-Pilot is a factory set-up.
I'm just trying to help, but I don't think the powerdrive comes factory with ipilot. It's a conversion. I could be wrong, but you may want to confirm. iPilot on a powerdrive means you can't use the foot pedal. You may know all of this, and I really could be wrong, but you may want to be a bit more clear on what it is. If I'm off, I apologize.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Part of the confusion may be iPilot VS Auto Pilot... 2 totally different things. If you have the Auto Pilot add-on you can still use the foot pedal(This is how my TM is setup) however if you convert it to Auto Pilot that is when you loose the foot pedal capability(atleast in my understanding)

Autopilot only allows you to be able to control your tm with a remote and point the tm a certain direction(like north etc) and the tm will stay pointing that direction regardless of the boats movement... it does not have spot lock or any of the cool features that iPilot has.

Just my .02

With that said that TM is a great unit!! I bought mine used like 6 years ago and it is still running great!!

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Re-read what Rvinson put... very confusing. I am under the impression that iPilot will mean you can no longer use the foot pedal. Auto Pilot is part of the standard powerdrive... which does not come with a remote.

To get iPilot in a powerdrive, you have to change out the motherboard and use the remote... at least that's what I had to do on my powerdrive.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Re-read what Rvinson put... very confusing. I am under the impression that iPilot will mean you can no longer use the foot pedal. Auto Pilot is part of the standard powerdrive... which does not come with a remote.

To get iPilot in a powerdrive, you have to change out the motherboard and use the remote... at least that's what I had to do on my powerdrive.
Sorry... lol Def. not trying to cause any more confusion.

My TM came with AutoPilot already installed(it installs on the side of the base)

In order to switch to iPilot you have to change out the actual head/brains of the unit.

Not all powerdrive come with Autopilot though... you can get it as an add-on.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This is what I have for sale...The HandHeld remote works the way it should...The FootControl is included but does not work without installing a chip...I was told that by Canon City Marine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts