Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
You got it priced to sell fast! Less than half price. It will turn an older terrova into a new one with spot lock in less than 15 minutes! GLWTS

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe I should put a picture of what you get, if it was the complete trolling motor, I would buy it myself ;)

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
True-dat! Maybe change the wording of the thread to "MinnKota Terrova I-Pilot UPGRADE and Remote $200"... either way it's one helluva deal!

·
Registered
3,945 Posts

·
Registered
3,945 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Terrova i-pilot module is different from the one for the Power Drive. In addition, those modules don't work with a regular Power Drive. They only work on a Power Drive V2. Minn Kota no longer makes the V2. I read somewhere online that you could get a special unit from Minn Kota that would work on a regular Power Drive, but I don't know if that is true. I went through that process last year when I bought a boat with a Power Drive. I ended up just buying a Terrova.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
The Terrova i-pilot module is different from the one for the Power Drive. In addition, those modules don't work with a regular Power Drive. They only work on a Power Drive V2. Minn Kota no longer makes the V2. I read somewhere online that you could get a special unit from Minn Kota that would work on a regular Power Drive, but I don't know if that is true. I went through that process last year when I bought a boat with a Power Drive. I ended up just buying a Terrova.

Kind of what i figures to be honest.

There is a used terrova online right now but they want $875 for it. I only paid $800 new (great deal) the last time I bought so $875 seems high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
AOFisher, correct. The Terrova is a longer head than the Power Drives. Mine will not fit a power drive A replacement remote alone is $160. Looks like I will have a spare remote if I ever drop one overboard

·
Registered
95 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice meeting you Tim, Would rather gone fishing, now have to wait on if its cancer or not. Either way, she is now saying if its surgery for a fix, not going to happen. Nice boat BTW.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Nice meeting you Tim, Would rather gone fishing, now have to wait on if its cancer or not. Either way, she is now saying if its surgery for a fix, not going to happen. Nice boat BTW.
I am sorry to hear that you nad to go to the hospital, prayers for your wife that she gets good news. Fishing was good, alot of fish caught but onlt two keepers, but will make a fine dinner some night. Probably wouldve caught more if i stayed in a few spots, but needed to learn the lake being new and all. I hope all turns out well, for you and your wife. We will get out sometime in the future.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Hey Bud hope it is all ok...will send some prayers your way...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts