Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Not sure if he still has them, but try Discount Tackle just south of Evans on Sante Fe - west side of the road. Might call first.

Discount Fishing Tackle
2645 S Santa Fe Dr
Denver, Co 80223
303-698-2550

·
Banned
2,918 Posts
Most pet stores sell shiners. I've bought some from the pet store on Morrison Road and Sheridan (I think it's called Love's or something like that).

·
Registered
941 Posts
that guy said:
Most pet stores sell shiners. I've bought some from the pet store on Morrison Road and Sheridan (I think it's called Love's or something like that).
Is that the one right after it turns to Mississippi? Forgot about them - it's west of Sheridan and called Hart's Corner. I've gotten fatheads there before too.

·
Banned
2,918 Posts
GrnMtn Eye Chaser said:
that guy said:
Is that the one right after it turns to Mississippi? Forgot about them - it's west of Sheridan and called Hart's Corner. I've gotten fatheads there before too.
That's the place! Hart - Love - it's all the same ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I remember Hart's Corner. Funky area. Is there a PetSmart anywhere near SW Plaza? They might have 'em.

Yeah, there is an utter dearth of live bait that swims available on your side of town. Can't understand that. Not like there isn't anywhere to fish down there?!?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I always have picked em up at discount tackle on Sant Fe. Have not tried yet this year though

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
fishingal said:
I remember Hart's Corner. Funky area. Is there a PetSmart anywhere near SW Plaza? They might have 'em.

Yeah, there is an utter dearth of live bait that swims available on your side of town. Can't understand that. Not like there isn't anywhere to fish down there?!?
PetSmart .... between Albertsons and Kohls ..... S. Kipling & C-470 .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts