Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what it is like up there? Myself and a co-worker are considering heading up tomorrow and fishing Saturday/Sunday and heading down Sunday night. Any idea what it is like up there right now? I am getting conflicting reports from other fishing reports I am reading and wondering if anyone has been up there lately. Anyone?

·
Registered
16,632 Posts
Im gonna be up there sunday-monday. Maybe tuesday also. Im gonna be fishing the area down towards Pathfinder. With metal and bait you can always catch fish.

I assume flies also work there-

·
Registered
514 Posts
Seminoe has been kept low to catch the runoff expected from North Park this spring, but Mary Ann is right about getting them closer to the res, I fished the Pathfinder Hawg Derby this winter and slayed the bows and we even got quite a few walters. Should be good, dont be afraid to change tactics.

·
Registered
16,632 Posts
Pathy has come up 8 ft in the last 30 days. Seminoe has come up 14 ft.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Seminoe inflow was at 11,000 cfs three days ago and 13,000 as of today and the runoff is just starting. My dad drove over the N. Platte at I-80 today, (5-30) and the water level was two feet under the bottom of the bridge. He thinks the hiway may have to be closed if it gets any worse.... crazy ****!

http://www.usbr.gov/gp-bin/arcweb_semr.pl

1 - 9 of 9 Posts