Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exellent position for the right person.   
Fishin buddies get the first shot..... ;D

Carrio Cabling Corp., a Colorado Springs based custom molded cable assembly manufacturer, seeks a full time Toolroom employee to assist the maintaining and building of small plastic injection molds.

Duties to include sawing, milling, grinding tool steel, building small simple, sometimes complex molds, fixtures, second operations and sometimes-small production runs of parts. Must be able to work from verbal instructions and prints. Mastercam experience is a plus.
Must have min. 2 years combined job related experience.

We offer competitive pay depending on experience and a strong benefits package. Must be able to pass a drug test. Please mail, fax or e-mail resumes along with salary history to:

CARRIO CABLING CORPORATION
Attn: Toolroom Manager
2455 Executive Circle
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Fax - 719-576-5640
Email - [email protected]

This is an inside story, this will run this sunday in Colorado Springs paper.
I am Paul Kaiser,  a.k.a. Mikinaak  8)

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Re: Moldmaker wanted

cool job too bad your not located in westcliffe, there aint enough money printed for me to work in the springs good luck finding someone

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

RoadKill, you speak like you know what your taking about...

Are you a toolmaker?
Come on it's not that far of a commute! 8)

·
Registered
6,797 Posts

i wouldnt say i was a "mold maker" although i have made a mold or 2 along with some punch press dies, mosty manual machining/short run CNC (including programing, setup, fixtures) lots of fixtures, i love CNC fixture makeing found it was easier to program a compicated part than to do multiple setups on different manual machines

its not the drive, its all the people, i have a hard enough time making a shopping trip "to town"

although i must admit that it might be cool working with a company that "used manufacturing techniques fortold by Nostradamus!" not sure i could go for the alien stuff though ;)

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Haha Ha, you make me laugh roadkill, Thats the owners weird sense of humor... need I saw more.

Thanks for thr interest. tell you macining friends.

more later, Mikinaak

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
with all the people in the springs they still can't fill the position? somethings not right there, what sort of money are they offering?

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
na im happy here fishing lake deweese at lunch. i just figured there were more machinists around maybe not

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
I have 3+ years on all sorts of CNC's (Fadal, LeBlonde Makino 6 pallet, and Mori Seki) but I live in Longmont. Also well versed in MasterCam 9, Solidworks, Solid Edge, and Pro E, very little with AutoCad. Have done a lot of programming, and know my way around a shop fairly well, (optical comparators, CMM, hey my first machinist job was an ISO 9001 shop, so QA stuff comes easy). Maybe relocating to south denver dont know for sure. Still open

1 - 17 of 17 Posts