Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This hawg was caught on the 15th by Ken...it was taped and released unharmed. I think Ken was planning on getting a glass mount done, since he is rich and can afford it...

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Haha way to go Ken... I think my crawdad was bigger man.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Ken Broeren said:
The picture doesn't do it justice - see how my back is straining under the weight of that fish? ;)

BTW, that was my first fish on the fly rod - that's why there's such a big grin on my huge melon. ::)
Atleast the Kokanee you caught was big enough to eat that fish. :p

N

·
0 Posts
I think its a great first fish ken. Don't let all the world class anglers here on this site get ya down too much.LOL

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Blackjack said:
Rottal wonders why you hooked him in the face.
Ken is just jealous of me. i dont mean to sound concieted or anything, but its because im so...well, beautiful. Its understandable---of course he would want to damage my face and ruin my chances of ever getting my European modeling job. jealously is such a horrible emotion...

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
left_turn56 said:
Was Dan fishing with you???
A person keeps a low profile, stays away so everyone else doesn't get caught up in a stupid curse.  (thanks again for the curse, Zman) I still get dragged into things............I am hurt, very badly.  I expect that kind of a comment from Zman but not you LeftTurn! :'( ;)

Dan

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
LoL Dan if you were there afishman would of had trouble for the largest errr I mean smallest fish contest. They just jealous. :p

·
Registered
943 Posts
i am glad dan was not there because i look good holding my coloradofisherman.com coffee mug and wearing my new hat ;D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts