Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this morning at CC proved to be another big Eye day. Kev decided he was going to catch a few more 10 lbers, and we were not disappointed. While a fair number of Walleye were caught today, we decided we would not take any pics of Eyes UNDER 28".

Attachments

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I really wish I had a boat. Obviously big walleye can be caught from shore too but right now it's tough. Super jealous. Go colorado state!!!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
CSU is just another college whomp..... the difference becomes who is willing to pay for quality indoctrination :lol: You should save that money for a boat instead!
One of these days I'm sure you'll contribute more to this site than responding to every single one of my posts. Notice how I don't respond to you? Take a hintski as you would say hHah jk man you're the best

·
Registered
358 Posts
One of these days I'm sure you'll contribute more to this site than responding to every single one of my posts. Notice how I don't respond to you? Take a hintski as you would say hHah jk man you're the best
Whomp's our fishing extraordinaire :D With over 1,000 posts he's well on on his way to becoming top dog on this forum....... we count on him for some solid input lol...... whomp, how many times do we need to hear that a gold or silver kasty is the way to go...... have any more pics of tiny walleye :pound:

·
Registered
438 Posts
come on guys; I'm retired too. can I go fishing with you. I've never even come close to catching anything like that. I'll mow your yard, clean your boat, pay for the gas, untangle you birds nests. you guys are my hero's. !!!!!

·
Registered
592 Posts
come on guys; I'm retired too. can I go fishing with you. I've never even come close to catching anything like that. I'll mow your yard, clean your boat, pay for the gas, untangle you birds nests. you guys are my hero's. !!!!!
LOL...I love it, to funny!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Its amazing how many offers I get to go in my boat, lets see ? Deputy Sheriff, Park Rangers, Denver Post photographer, Gander customers, BPS employee's. Ima gonna havea change my phone number LOL

·
P I K E
10,113 Posts
so when ya gonna take me and my lil bro pdawg out? ::) :rockon:

·
P I K E
10,113 Posts
I know where you can get a pink canoe with some sort of fuzz all over it!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Well Johnny, because a pension of $122.15 a month isn't enough to pay for my addiction to fishing.::)

@tthepikester, if your brave enough, I'm going out on CC this Thursday and or Friday.

·
Registered
16,616 Posts
Only one guy is catching all those 10-lbers. I know some guys. They break fingers and arms-

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Lol it wouldnt matter he would catch them with his feet...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts