Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another fun email scam i got today. So far this month, i've recieved approx 4.72 BILLION Dollars from Lotteries, African Banks, and now more millions in a trunk !! Woo HOO !

MR. JAMES M. SHERRY
INSPECTION OFFICER INSPECTION UNIT
JFK INT'L AIRPORT NEW YORK.

Attn:

An abandoned shipment from iship forwarder was brought to our facility today and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110kg. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather personal effect to avoid diversion by the iship delivery Agent.

The consignment left storage house yesterday through a registered shipping Company, Courier Dispatch Service Limited a division of Tran guard LTD. The Consignment is a metal box with weight of about 110kg (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 680 L.)Approximately, The details of the consignment are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.

Provide your email address, Phone Number and other details or disregard.

You can send the required details to me through e-mail for onward delivery.

All communication must be held extremely confidential.

Once we are through,it is recommended that you deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep.Note that you shall pay for the demurrage waiver fee for the time the consignment has been in our possession,this will not cost much. This is why we are giving you a waiver. Act fast to claim your abandoned consignment with millions of dollars from inheritance and lotto sent to you from either Europe or Africa.

MR. JAMES M. SHERRY.
INSPECTION OFFICER.

And this one :

Attention;

In respect of your support and hardworking in this organisation the board of excutives in their last meeting has decided to reward twelve members effort with the sum of USD$2.5MILLION united state dollars only each, right now YOUR FUND has been deposited at the D.h.l COURIER COMPANY here in benin republic.

1.CONTACT PERSON....MR MARTIN UGOCHI
2.DIRECTOR E-mail:( [email protected] )
3.DIRECTOR-----Phone( +229-98-95-16-85 )

my dear accept the security keeping fee, all other money and document regarding the delivering of your box has been handed over to the company, contact them with this infomations.

1..Your full name.............................
2..Your delivery address...............................
3. Your Country.............................
4. Your City.............................
5.Your Home phone number..........................................
6. Your Mobile phone number.........................................

make sure your information is correct and always remember to address the box as church evangelism tracks.

good luck.
Secretary,
Don Wood.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I can't believe these people are still at it - seems like they would eventually give up. But I guess people must still be getting taken by them or they WOULD give up!

I remember a web page a buddy showed me where people would string these guys along and get them holding signs saying all kind of funny or derogatory things...can't remember what it was though....

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
These things are usually semi-illiterate. In this case, "church evangelism tracts" is misspelled as "church evangelism tracks". He can't do math, either. Given the stated box dimensions, the capacity would be 694.7L, not 680L. And about half of the notice is so messed up, English-wise, that it makes no sense at all.

But still, money is money. You did send them your info, right? ;D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Add another 7 Million today ! I just block the sender and report them, once i did respond and gave the address to the US Secret Service :)

YOUR PAYMENT NOTIFICATION CONSIGNMENT BOX WORTH OF USD$950,000:

This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery
of your Consignment Box Worth of USD$950,000.I paid it because the CONSIGNMENT BOX of
USD$950,000,has less 11 days to expire and when it expires,the money will go into
Government purse.

With that, I decided to help you pay the money so that, your consignment Box will not be
expire,because I know when you get your USD$950,000 definitely you must pay me back my
money and even compensate me for helping you.

Now,i want you to contact FedEX Delivery Company with your Full Contact informations so
that they can deliver your Consignment Box worth USD$950,000 to your designated address
without any delay.

Like i stated earlier, The delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their
official keeping charge/fees.

They told me that their keeping fee/charge is $125usd.

Below is their Contact Informations,

Contact Person:Dr.Uba Nadi.
Email:( [email protected] )
Tel: +229 9855-6769.

Contact Today FedEX Delivery Company to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me
know once you receive your consignment.

Yours
Mr.Godwin Ebele.

Hello Dear,

I know that this proposal might be a surprise to you, but do consider it as an emergency.
I am Alice John Nanefe from Liberia in West Africa who is seeking for refugee in Republic
of Benin under the (UNHCR) due to the longing civil war in my country.

My (late) father Dr.John Nanefe, was the personal adviser to the former head of states,
also a successful business man import and exporter of Cocoa during his life time. But he
was killed along side with my mother during the longing civil war and all his properties
were totally destroyed.

However, after their death I managed to escape with a very important document DEPOSIT
CERTIFICATE (USD$5.9M) Five Million Nine Hundred Thousand United State Dollars deposited
by my late father in one of the leading bank with my name as the next of kin.

Meanwhile, I am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality
to help me transfer the money over to his/her country and into possession pending my
arrival to meet with him.

Furthermore, you can contact the bank for confirmation, I will send to you the full
contact address of the bank, once I get your positive response to help me with the
transfer of the funds to your bank account, and help me with the investment of the funds,
and my coming over to join with you in your country.

In the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone
for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money. I wait your positive response.

Remain Bless
Alice John Nanefe.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
I got one that Colonative was marooned in a foreign country/could be in personal danger and needed money when they hacked into his email account...I told them to keep him that we didnt want him back...bwahahahahahhahhahaaa...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can have all the junk in the trunk - that outta keep him outta sight for a while >:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts