1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
16,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Shopping for a boat is frustrating for sure. I feel that the boating industry is 30 years behind the car industry when it comes to shopping experience, and it may never catch up.

·
Registered
16,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shopping for a boat is frustrating for sure. I feel that the boating industry is 30 years behind the car industry when it comes to shopping experience, and it may never catch up.
Watchu talkin about? Fork over a couple hundred and leave with a death boat! Easy as pie-;D

·
Registered
936 Posts
I saw that too and thought it would be fun to take down the Colorado. There's one in GJ with a full blind and much cheaper.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Crowley is a joke. LUND needs another dealership in the Denver or Springs area. They are slow AF and don't get things done right. I had a few discussions with LUND about there "preferred" dealership just this week after I left feedback on their survey about my boat purchase.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
It seems someone could make a decent living bringing in fishing boats from other states and selling here.
Do it! It could prolly be considered as a public service, too. ;D

Colorado sure is an interesting boat market. I stopped into Best Marine today. They are booked out 14 weeks to do any service.

Crowley is out 4-5 weeks.
I have been suspecting that most of the boat dealers' business is service, not sales. I don't see how they are selling enough boats to make money.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Or a dummy every 61 seconds.
This boat has been posted before.
Remember my thread asking what my 2002 was worth?
$5500 to $14 k was quoted.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Look at what else is available out there at any price point. This one might not be a "good deal", but it looks to be a good boat, and I bet it sells for more than $10k.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts