Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

who would like there to be more lakes on the front range with them in it or both

• pike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • muskie

• neither

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a lake with just pike and muskie and then some baith fish or just more lakes with pike and tigers in it?

·
Banned
2,918 Posts
There are a bunch of lakes with pike and tigers in them on the front range. You've gotta do your homework and get out and fish for them.

P.S. - don't send me a pm asking for a list....use the search function on the site.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
a bunch? no i dont think there are i dont even know if theres 1 in colorado that has both and we only have 2 lakes to fish for muskie on the front range

·
P I K E
10,082 Posts
daveschnd said:
a bunch? no i dont think there are i dont even know if theres 1 in colorado that has both and we only have 2 lakes to fish for muskie on the front range
only 2 muskie lakes??? DOH!!!!!! Better think again!!! Seach function!!! ::)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sure continue i am talking about around longmont ft. collins and lovland area half of the lakes on there were stocked 1 time with very few 100-250 fish around the 7'' size are now maybe 10 -15 would live to be 20'' then of those 3 years later 2-3 might still be alive

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
so what lake has both and i asked who would like to see more? the only real fishable population of tigers around this area is pinewood, and maybe gross

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How many lake in colorado have a population of 40+'' 20lb+ pike and muskie in them yes i know there are some not many and not many within 1 hour of longmont

·
Banned
1,157 Posts
TthePikester said:
   Stearns, Chatty, Creek, Quincy, Parvin...want me to continue?   Seach function!!!  :D
u talkin about chatty havin pike.... heard there was 2 small pike cought in river above chatty so i hope they get into chatty and respawn like crazy and take over.... i hate chatty.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts