Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
remember this at christmas time. according to the alaska department of fish and game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late november to mid december. female reindeer retain their antlers until after they give birth in the spring. therefore, according to every historical rendition depicting santa's reindeer, every single one ofthem, from rudolph to blitzen, had to be a girl. we should've known... only women would be able to drag a fat a** man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.
my wife handed me this morning before she went to work. is she trying to tell me something ???

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I'm with them on this one they cant be female or they would be stopping every 10 mins to go pee, and Santa would never make it on time. Must be magical Male reindeer.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and we wouldn't get our presents before new years because they would be trying to decide what color reins go with their fur color or if they make them look fat ;D

·
Registered
862 Posts
also cant forget u know they would have no idea how to get where they were goin and if it got to rough in the sky all those ladie reindeer would freak out let go and start screaming ..........(kinda like when a woman gets in a car accident they instantly let go of the steering wheel freak out start screamin as opposed to us men who always hold on to that steering wheel and try to pull it out and steer our way thru......lol)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Santa's reindeer are female.  There are several reasons why! 

1.  If they were male you know that they would stop at every bar and/or stripclub that came across their path. 

2.  They might get lost because they won't stop and ask for directions.

3.  First pretty girl reindeer they saw, they would all have to stop and hit on her.  Maybe even the ugly reindeer (depending on how long they were at the bar).

4.  And you know that if the reindeer were male and ice fishermen they would have their tackle with them and there would be no room for the presents in the sleigh.  And they would have to stop at every frozen lake, just to try their luck.

5.  And last but not least, we know they are all female because Santa is their Sugar Daddy!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Plus if those reindeer were female. Heck they'd be hitting every mall in the world. And da fat man would never get all the presents delivered.
I think a woman made this up to feel better about herself. ;D
Jim

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
fishingkatswife said:
2.  They might get lost because they won't stop and ask for directions.
See this is the misconception of the female world, once a man has driven to a location he doesnt need directions ever again. We are like elephants and know the way from then on out. Its not our fault sometimes peole move buildings and trees and mountains which get us geographically embarassed for a second or two tell we figure out which one was moved so we can get back on track. :p

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
you all know they had to be male reindeer
because no female would want some fat guy yelling and whipping them to move all night but you know the
male reindeer would do it so he can get away for the night from the female nagging reindeer ;D ;D

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I think Rudolph is female and the rest are male and she's probably hot. Consider...
1. She kept the whole crew waiting.
2. She made the head guy come ask/beg her for help, instead of stepping up like a man.
2. She's overly concerned about her looks.
3. She knows where she's going.
4. She has eight guys and a fat man following her whereever she goes, and she gets the front seat.
The only part I can't figure out is why the other reindeer wouldn't play reindeer games with her...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts