Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
All in order to say that you don't have to be in a union as a condition of employment.....seems like the Dems want to keep all the sheep on the plantation.

·
Registered
797 Posts
more of the usual low standards Ive come to expect from the left. They would rather run than be held accountable or actually do their jobs, what a joke.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
It's class warfare declared by the Far Right. They don't want compromise or consensus. They want to crush their political opposites.

All's fair in love and war. I just hope my friends on the left have been excercising their Second Amendment rights.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
It's class warfare declared by the Far Right. They don't want compromise or consensus. They want to crush their political opposites.

All's fair in love and war. I just hope my friends on the left have been excercising their Second Amendment rights.
Don.... Do you really stand behind the idea, that in some states, in order to have a certain job, that you must be union, and pay union dues in order to do it? Do you understand, they are taking people in some states, who do something as small as running a day care, and forcing those people to become unionized and pay union dues? Do you know just how retarded that is? Please tell me you don't agree with stupid crap like that. Come on Don, even you must see how dumb some of this crap is.

Edit: I suppose some (on the left) would make the claim that I am full of it, if I don't provide some proof.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703478704574612341241120838.html

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
That's some of the best news I've ever heard! Maybe it's the start of a trend. Lets see if we can get the rest of the demo's to go missing. Ahh heck with it All politicians in general need to be off the radar. Now there's progress 8).

·
Registered
797 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:

So now the republicans are using the majority to have things their way just like the dems have always done without compromise, its the same tired old song the libs always play when not in power "they wont play nice they wont compromise we need to come to the middle" but when they are in power there is no compromise see health care reform and the bailouts over the last 3 years no movement to the middle no compromise . sucks when the shoe is on the other foot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts