Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
P I K E
10,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a while since I posted a report, 2 years on OT with no end in sight will do that to ya! Went to Chatty today with Fuzzy and Ronbo and ended up with a 4 species day with 23 fish boated total. We got a bunch of short wallys, one short smallie, a bunch of bluegill and Fuzzy pulled in about a 4lb white sucker...smelling frickin thing! All were caught drift jigging different Raps, water temp still pretty warm at about 69 degrees. One other thing we caught, or it caught us was.......

LOL!!!
we were drifting around and this duck followed us everywhere. I was talking to it trying to find out where the bigger fish were but she had no idea. I pulled a dollar out and offered it for better info and the damn thing jumped up into the boat with us, not once but about 3-4 times. If only she knew what happened to the last flying thing we pulled out of there!!! ::)

·
P I K E
10,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LMAO! We actually think it was one of Fuzzy's ex's reincarnated. We also pulled in 3 bottom bouncers and Ronbo brought in a used condom!

·
P I K E
10,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AH HAHAHAHAAAAA!!! you guys quack me up!!!

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
It must of saw Fuzzy giving you good "BILL"!

·
P I K E
10,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fuzzy named it Zwoman.

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
<SIGH>...role playing with his little friends has clouded his sense of reality...

·
Registered
16,692 Posts
Chatty has ALWAYS sucked for me ice fishing- 1st iced it in 1978? Thats nearly 40 years of sucking-

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Chatty has ALWAYS sucked for me ice fishing- 1st iced it in 1978? Thats nearly 40 years of sucking-
That's a lot of suckage. I wasn't thinking ice exclusively. But ice fishing was as poor there as open water for me last year.

·
P I K E
10,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL...man you're on fire lately, you must really miss your boy toy!!! :heh:

·
P I K E
10,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LMFAO!!! Wait until I post up a pic of a hot air balloon we run down lake to rescue that falls out of the sky!!! THX bud!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts