Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Looked pretty real to me. And by the way - that person will die young...

S

·
0 Posts
Timing the streetlights and signs he passes and then seeing them in the rearview mirrors a moment later in the correct orientation , this looks very real indeed. Dude has a death wish for sure !

Only thing i question - are the streets in Moskow really that smooth ???

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Looks real...You can see the shadow of the bike on the street, and then see if moving up onto every car that he passes when the sun's at the right angle.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The oncoming traffic not moving over is one of the big things that made me wonder. Beats me.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Yeah, check out the shadows about four and a half minutes into the video.

Also, notice the reflections of the traffic lights and street sign banners in the rearview mirror after he drives past them.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Watched that about a month ago and I figured it was real. Just another crazy russian with a death wish. Mirror shows me it's real and he is probably moving too fast for people oncoming to see him quick enough to check over their shoulder to get over in time.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Trout said:
Nope, real.

I never rode THAT crazy, but I used to do stuff like that when I was riding every day. Riding on their double-white (our double-yellow) is called "splitting the difference". I used to do that on back roads when we were playin, but not for miles at a time. And splitting lanes (riding between cars going the same direction) wasn't illegal in CA, so I did that all the time too...but never that fast. That guy is nuts.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts