Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CU, They will probably win the north, but that's about it. My team could go 1-11, if that 1 win was over CU, that would be happy for a little while anyways. Go Big Red!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
I really hate the Oregon Ducks only because I am a die hard UW Husky fan ;D

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Went to CU...go Buffs!!

Dont like my girls with more hair on their legs then I have.....so go home big red fans and take your grizzley girls with ya... :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Q: What was the CU grads. first words, after geeting his first job after graduation?
A: Welcome to Taco Bell sir may I take your order!?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Herbie and the Nebraska Cornhuskers

Q: What does the N stand for on a Nebraska Football Helmet?

A:  Nowledge  :p

GO BUFFS!!!

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
For the most hated, gotta go with those play-dirty Miami teams.

But I like all the Big-12 teams and so none of them can be on the list. I was born in Nebraska, raised in Colorado, went to CU and have relatives in Nebraska, Iowa and Oklahoma. I've also been to six of the Big-12 stadiums: Colorado, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas and Kansas State -- each one has its own unique football tradition and we were treated well by the fans for the most part (sorry to say Nebraska fans were the worst, but I've witnessed some pretty bad actions on the part of Colorado fans toward Nebraska fans as well).

Also have to respect the Rams and the Wyoming Cowboys.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
b2fish....How did you know where I worked...lol...

Q: Why does the Nebraska Cornhusker football playing field have artificial turf?
A: So the Nebraska Cornhusker cheerleaders won't graze.

Q: What's the difference between the Nebraska Cornhuskers and the Taliban?
A: The Taliban has a running game.

Q:What do you call a group of Nebraska Cornhusker cheerleaders standing at the end of a street?
A: A wind tunnel.

Q: What do the Nebraska Cornhuskers and possums have in common?
A: Both play dead at home and get killed on the road. (especially at CU)

TH

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Q: What is the difference between a CU cheerleader and a catfish?

A:One has whiskers and stinks, the other lives in water.
Have a good weekend you CU fans.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
The 7 dwarfs are down in the mines working when there is a cave-in. Snow White runs to the entrance of the mine and yells down to them.

In the dark distance a dwarfs voice screams out to Snow White "Cornhuskers are good and are going to win the CU Buffs this year."

Snow White says "Thank God - at least Dopey's still alive!"

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
A Nebraska graduate (oxymoron or just moron?) jumps out of a plane sky diving...while plunging to the earth he pulls the first rip cord and nothing happens...he pulls the second rip cord and again nothing happens...so now he is free falling to his death when he meets another Nebraska graduate flying towards him upwards at an equally great rate of speed...and he screams at him...DO YOU KNOW ANY THING ABOUT PARACHUTES?...the other guy screams back NO!!!!...DO YOU KNOW ANY THING ABOUT GAS STOVES?...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
It is the end of May in Lincoln when it is discovered by the Dean of the Education Department that Joe Bob Johnson the senior Heisman Trophy winning runningback for the Cornhusker is two credits shy of graduation due to a computational error by his head coach and wont be able to participate in graduation commencement exercises with the rest of the team...the coach is just sick and says this cannot be...and gets the AD to pressure the Dean to allow Joe Bob to graduate with rest of his classmates before a full house of Nebraska graduates out at Memorial Stadium the following Saturday...finally after much pressure from many sources the Dean of Education relents by saying that Joe Bob can graduate and get the two additional credits if he comes up on stage before 63,000+ people (most of whom are fellow Nebraska University graduates) in the stadium and answers a special secret question that the Dean has for Joe Bob...well saturday comes and everybody is given their diploma and last but not least Joe Bob is called up on stage and the Dean announces Joe Bob here is your one question to graduate with the rest of your class...the stadium is in hushed silence in anticipation...the Dean utters the question..."Joe Bob what is 5 + 2?"...Joe Bob goes white and starts sweating bullets...he starts counting on his fingers over and over again...you can cut the tension in the stadium with a knife...pretty soon he sits down...pulls off his shoes and socks and starts counting there too...15 minutes pass...30 minutes pass...pretty soon Joe Bob puts on his shoes and socks...gets up...leans forward into the microphone and sheepishly utters..."seven?!"...with his answer the crowd groans in unison...and starts chanting..."GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE!...GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE!...GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE!"...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Got to go with University of Oklahoma. I was born in Nebraska, and have always cheered for big red, even when I lived in Colorado for 16 years. But I might as well hate some team that actaully stands a chance of beating mine.
GO BIG RED!
Craig

1 - 20 of 24 Posts