Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Your jig heads look real nice. Throw a waxie or a mealie on there and you're in business.

When you tie your knot, pull it so that your jig body rests as horizontal as possible, and dead stick it.
Sweet, thank you!

Little Tough Guys by Gitzit. My all time favorite Ice jig. I can’t put a number on how many slimers, browns and Lakers I’ve seen caught on these. Flip the package to make sure your getting 1/8th ounce and not the 1/16. They are Total murder tipped with just half a mealy, waxy or power worm. You can fish the 1/8 ounce up 65’ deep on 10 or 15lb braid.
My other favorite was the Foxy Jig by Blue Fox which was discontinued several years ago for some dumb reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome!!! Thanks for the info, I'm going to see if I can find some this week.

not sure if they are still available but the old ice lasers used to catch some good fish.
I'll have to see if I can find what you're talking about.

Made a few more jigs (added as attachment), hoping to get out the Sunday after Christmas.

On another note, I was able to get out on black Friday, caught some fish and accomplished the goal I set for myself that day. I'll post it up in the reports section.

Attachments

·
Registered
394 Posts
Little Tough Guys by Gitzit. My all time favorite Ice jig. I can’t put a number on how many slimers, browns and Lakers I’ve seen caught on these. Flip the package to make sure your getting 1/8th ounce and not the 1/16. They are Total murder tipped with just half a mealy, waxy or power worm. You can fish the 1/8 ounce up 65’ deep on 10 or 15lb braid.
My other favorite was the Foxy Jig by Blue Fox which was discontinued several years ago for some dumb reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Props, Fordo! Those things SLAY!

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
the last 2 years i been using tf out of bobby garlands. been using them a lot for lakers at williams fork for when they are finicky in the Bernie keefe approved colors, lol. trout love them as well... pair them with a ninja "get jiggy with it" jighead and fish them slow.

trout love the hell out of them... them and the bio bait tubes in white or pumpkin.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts