Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
W

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason I thought Mother's Day was later in May. I was surprised that it's a week from Sunday! I thought I'd drop this line in case anyone else was planning on it being later.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,402 Posts
If this is a Christian holiday...disregard this entire thread, and prepare to derail..

D.J.
 
W

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dryfli said:
so does she get 2 gifts or just one?
I work with a guy whose wife's B-day is on Christmas. They celebrate her birthday before the do any Christmas activities. She sounds pretty high maintenance to me, but my birthday falls on Inaugeration Day so what do I have to complain about?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,676 Posts
Captain America said:
Dryfli said:
so does she get 2 gifts or just one?
I work with a guy whose wife's B-day is on Christmas. They celebrate her birthday before the do any Christmas activities. She sounds pretty high maintenance to me, but my birthday falls on Inaugeration Day so what do I have to complain about?
My b-day is July 4! You guys think they set those fireworks off for nothing?? ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,684 Posts
Captain America said:
Dryfli said:
so does she get 2 gifts or just one?
I work with a guy whose wife's B-day is on Christmas. They celebrate her birthday before the do any Christmas activities. She sounds pretty high maintenance to me, but my birthday falls on Inaugeration Day so what do I have to complain about?
My 3 Y/O son's B-Day is the same day as X-Mas... and my 5 Y/O son's birthday is 1 week before X-Mas.. As you can imagine December is a hard month on the pocket book. LOL

but what we do is celebrate both kids birthdays the week before X-Mas... We are gunna continue to do that till the kids get to old and complain LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,402 Posts
Weezy said:
djfisherman2 said:
If this is a Christian holiday...disregard this entire thread, and prepare to derail..

D.J.
It's at least a hallmark holliday - buy some cards!!! :D :D :D :D :D
It's "holiday.."

D.J.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,402 Posts
Weezy said:
djfisherman2 said:
Weezy said:
djfisherman2 said:
If this is a Christian holiday...disregard this entire thread, and prepare to derail..

D.J.
It's at least a hallmark holiday - buy some cards!!! :D :D :D :D :D
It's "holiday.."

D.J.
Yes sir - now purchase some cards for the HOLIDAY!!!
Could you point me to the nearest card store that would not have any religious references??

D.J.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,820 Posts
djfisherman2 said:
Weezy said:
djfisherman2 said:
Weezy said:
djfisherman2 said:
If this is a Christian holiday...disregard this entire thread, and prepare to derail..

D.J.
It's at least a hallmark holiday - buy some cards!!! :D :D :D :D :D
It's "holiday.."

D.J.
Yes sir - now purchase some cards for the HOLIDAY!!!
Could you point me to the nearest card store that would not have any religious references??

D.J.
I think just about any card store has a Jesus section - but I'm pretty sure Mother's day was invented by Hallmark ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,407 Posts
Sashimi said:
Captain America said:
For some reason I thought Mother's Day was later in May. I was surprised that it's a week from Sunday! I thought I'd drop this line in case anyone else was planning on it being later.
Me too, I always thought it was the weekend in the middle of May, like 14 or 15 ???
My mom and I haven't communicated since August of last year. Guess I'm off the hook this year.
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top