Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Motor Guide stern mount (clamp on style) electric trolling motor for sale. It is a model: Stealth 200 and features 20 lbs of thrust, 4 forward and 2 reverse speeds. It is used but in good condition.

This would be an ideal electric motor for a canoe, small rowboat, inflatable pontoon, or small fishing boat.

I am asking $40. The motor is located in Fort Collins. I could ship it but it would likely be pricey. I would be willing to meet semi local (Denver Metro) buyers somewhere between Denver and Fort Collins.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Motor Guide electric trolling motor for sale

k0diak said:
hey isn't that motor the same one as THIS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrA_kGB007U

LOL jking Ted, That sounds like a great deal! :)
YES! This is your chance to be just like Bill Dance. Heck, you may even get your own TV show if you buy this motor.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

mikuliscool said:
Ted,

How old is the motor and will it help me catch bigger fish?

Michael
I'm not really sure how old it is. My dad gave it to me to see if I could use it or sell it. It may have come on a boat he bought a few years back, I'm not really sure.

Will it help you catch bigger fish? Sure, why not. Bill Dance catches big fish doesn't he? I suppose it will allow you to sneak up on most any fish. What you do from there is up to you. O0 O0

·
Registered
155 Posts

I could use it but that is alittle out of my way to drive from keystone. I would also have to figure out how to mount it on my one man pontoon boat.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

If your pontoon didn't come with a motor mount, there's usually an add-on one available from the company that makes the pontoon.

I could ship the motor via ups...my guess the shipping cost would be in the $20 range.

H

·
0 Posts

:D :D I don't mean to hijack your thread farmer ted, but kodiack, those Bill Dance videos are funny stuff! Funny stuf! Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts