Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a Yamaha YSR50 two stroke, 5-speed mini bike.

This thing is a blast to ride. Perfect for roadrace training, cruising the local kart tracks, or racing with Rocky Mountain Mini Moto. Some people even register these things as "Under 50cc" bikes to ride on the street around the neighborhood.

No title.

Race bike runs great and comes with a complete spare parts bike (minus engine cradle and bodywork). Let me know if you have any questions. EDIT:$1400 for the complete package.

Willing to work out trade for a dirt bike. Let me know what you got. Thanks!

Fresh Motor (piston, rings, wristpin, piston bearing, head gasket, base gasket, crank seal, intake gasket, spacer gaskets)

Fresh stock clutch (steel, frictions and springs)

2 spring fork kit (aftermarket springs and heavier fork oil)

Fresh fork seals and dust boots

Team Calamari lower fork brace

Team Calamari upper triple brace

Aluminum Clip-ons (standard replaceable bars)

Aluminum front wheel spacer (replaces speedo drive, seriously reduces drag on front wheel)

Rearset lifters (moves rearsets up and back)

Fresh Dunlop TT92's

Aftermarket rear sprocket and 420 chain

K&N Air filter

Mikuni 24MM Flat Slide Carb

1/4 Turn Side Pull Throttle

1/4 Turn Throttle Cable

Carbon fiber reeds

Oil block off plate

Aftermarket gas cap
(1/4 turn quick release)

Steel braded brake lines

Cheetah R7 bodywork with tinted windscreen

Removal of kick starter
(original parts are in the box for easily adding back)

Overflow bottle per Rocky Mountain Mini Moto rules

Spares include:
Extra Complete Chassis including exhaust, rims, tank and suspension (missing engine cradle and bodywork)
Spare motor
Complete GP transmission
Steering stabilizer
Clutch basket
Air adjustable fork caps
Extra rims
2 stock carbs
DynoJet carb jet kit
New brake pads
Spare sprocket
Nut pad and seat (hard to find items)
Brake levers, bar ends, sliders and other random parts

EDIT: Complete package only $1400

Post up here or email [email protected]

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Does this mean you and Casey are quitting racing??
Yeah actually it does. :-\

Casey had to call it quits because he now got a job being a volunteer firefighter with Golden.. Doesn't really have time to race because he has to go through the academy. And without Casey racing I am just gunna call it quits as well. I could race solo.. but don't really have the passion to race as I once did.

With all the free time we are going to have this summer because of not racing(Races took up almost every other weekend from mid April- beginning of October) we are going to be able to do more camping/fishing/hiking/ect... Should be an EPIC summer :)

So trying to sell the YSR :( to get $$ for a dirt bike or 2.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
goldman812 said:
trade for a 2000 kx60?
I would be willing to consider it as partial trade with some cash. Kx60 goes for around $500-$700 depending on condition.

Trout said:
how much weight can the bike handle
Been looking all around on the net and cannot find a weight rating anywhere :-\ I know they can easily handle a couple hundred pounds.... It can probably handle over 300lbs IMO ...

But keep in mind it's only a 49cc 2 stroke motor so the more weight you have the slower she will go.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
I have a feeling I would look like Dom DeLuise in Cannonball run on that thing. Riding a wheelie coast to coast.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Who in the hell rode the bike then ;D. I could have sworn it was Jay-Jay and Captain something that rode the bike in the first one. Wasn't it in part two when they where in a ambulance.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Trout said:
Who in the hell rode the bike then ;D. I could have sworn it was Jay-Jay and Captain something that rode the bike in the first one. Wasn't it in part two when they where in a ambulance.
Nope...........Peter Fonda rode the motorcycle with his fat friend posing as his "bride".............Burt Reynolds(J.J.) & Dom Deluise( Captain Chaos) rode in an ambulance in the 1st one, and some sort of military vehicle in Cannonball Run II

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Deuce you are correct sir. now I remember in #2 Jay-Jay was a general with Shirley McClain(sp) a hooker dressed as a nun

1 - 13 of 13 Posts