Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***Below are the Tournament dates for 11 mile res.***
Myself and my partner fished this last year and we ended up 4th overall.  You fish as a team with this tournament.

Here is the 11 mile website http://11milesports.wildcatcommerce.com/

JANUARY 7,  2006  GRAND SLAM
FEBRUARY 11, 2006 TRAVELING TROPHY
MARCH 11, 2006       MARINA MARCH MADNESS

·
Registered
16,651 Posts
There's always a couple guys with some big 'ol pike!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The first tournament is the Grand Slam at 11mile. You can place in Trout, Pike and Salmon. Last year was not too good for the pike or salmon.
-The 2nd tournament at 11mile is only trout.
-The 3rd tournament in March is the funnest. There are 5 tournaments in the same day all 1 hour tournaments. They give money for the first fish of each hour and 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for each hour for the biggest 3 fish.

·
Registered
943 Posts
i don't know dan i am right on your tail ;D

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes they have a prize for the smallest pike in the first grand slam tourament.
-I will be there for all 3. It is a lot of fun.

·
Registered
24,590 Posts
Luv2Fish

Thanks!...they have been added...I know Blue Mesa has a contest put on as a fundraiser for their college hockey team...but I havent found that one yet...Rifle Gap has one too...not on their website yet...

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
8th Annual Rifle Gap Ice Fishing Tournament  - Jan. 21 & 22

·
Registered
24,590 Posts
Thanks ePiC...now just the Blue Mesa hockey tournament...oh and the Saratoga Ice Derby...

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Hey Eric, looks like a neat idea. Are there 3 prizes at the end of the year, or each month?  Also, is there a fee per entry? once again, it looks pretty cool.

·
Registered
24,590 Posts
Eric

Thanks for the info not sure how to put that one up there...since it has a statewide location and an ongoing time frame...best I can say is check out Eric's link...and good luck to all who enter...

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Yeah and to let everyone know I already claimed 2nd place on the hardwater challenge, so I will let someone catch a fish larger then mine and the rest can catch ones that score less then mine...   :p

·
Registered
24,590 Posts
I split these posts off of the main Colorado Ice Fishing Contests...you couldnt see the first one anymore which was the purpose of the the thread...to easily see the ice contests coming up for the year...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts