Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning Colorado

I was on the forum a while back as Falling Apart, but when the forum changed over I was in the middle of a move from Colorado to North Carolina so I never got the emails telling us to change the passwords etc.

Anyway my family and I moved to North Carolina over the summer for work purposes but after 6 months of living here, my wife and kids had an intervention with me letting me know their displeasure. Frankly, it was a great because, although I grew up in the South, my last 15 years in Colorado was the best of my life and I want to come back; come home!

So, over the next 6 months we will get everything done to get back to Colorado by the summer.

I've been keeping up with the posts on here and what's going on in the mountains. Everyone's banter and stories helps me stay connected to Colorado.

Anyway, coming home - and for those that wonder, the grass is not always greener and even with the issues we have in Colorado, they are far better than most other places.

Jamie

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Good luck Jamie after a week in the Florida Keys no way could I live in the south...

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
My brotha!!! Glad you're coming back. Embarrassed I didn't realize you left! It's been too long man, we must gig.

On another note, any fishing musts that me and Tangler might need to accomplish in NC before you leave?!?!?!? :lol:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My brotha!!! Glad you're coming back. Embarrassed I didn't realize you left! It's been too long man, we must gig.

On another note, any fishing musts that me and Tangler might need to accomplish in NC before you leave?!?!?!? :lol:
The time would have been the coast for the False Albacore in October/ November. Otherwise its just average

And yeah, we need to get out. looking forward to being back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts