Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished some local ponds with Crazy Tom. Only fished 4 hrs at most. Great day was warm and we hiked a total of 5 miles. No one else around. 1st time ever icing these ponds. Most everything on the jiggin rap.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Slayer is bassin'! :thumb:

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
You catch some fish, maaaaan! :clap:

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
But, if it's free, and the only thing available... :D
Exactly! Plus it was hot and sunny out there-

Except that Tommy shoulda brought more beer though to deal with the 11-mile beatdown continuation going on-

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
I always have a variety of beers. My father in-law is always buying me different craft beers, man most of those suck. Had some upslope holiday beers with us yesterday swear it was like drinking a F-Ed up xmas cookie nutmeg, clove and cinnamon infused beer really Gross.

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I always have a variety of beers. My father in-law is always buying me different craft beers, man most of those suck. Had some upslope holiday beers with us yesterday swear it was like drinking a F-Ed up xmas cookie nutmeg, clove and cinnamon infused beer really Gross.
I think the fish smelled it too!

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
That pig perch came from a small pond ? nice.
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha...I never noticed...as Scott said he knew something was up with no stiffy....

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Nice Slayer.

No slaughter pics. I am used to seeing blood all over the place and then some nicely packaged fillets or some taco pics,....... you're sliding man. smh

GJ.

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha...I never noticed...as Scott said he knew something was up with no stiffy....
Couldn't resist- it was burning a hole in my cellphone.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts