Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My truck is old and ill, need $ to repair. None of these rods are "in the way", so prices are pretty firm. Those who know me are aware of the redic number of $ rods I have been hoarding for yrs.

Many of these rods will bring well over what I'm asking, but I would have to list them on WW fishing sites. (that would require the hassle/danger of shipping)

Most of these have been sitting on rod racks for years and I just don't use them. I am only listing rods that are mint or very good condition.

Feel free to ask questions or request pics. I prefer not to ship so pick up will be in the Springs or Pueblo.

All rods are casting w/ the exception of the St Croix Premier 7'6"

Kistler Zbone LE 7' MH 4 power,12-17lb, 1/4-1oz $Sold

Kistler LTXII 6'9" MH, recoil guides, new with tags $150

Kistler Magnesium TS 6'8" M topwater/jerkbait $80

Dobyns Champion Mike Long 795 MHF, 4"-8" swimbaits $170

St Croix Legend Elite EC66MH, new w/o tags $175
(above rod is an orig brown blank S/C staff rod marked "hand crafted for Brian Snowden" on the blank, that he gave me many yrs ago.

St Croix Avid AC66MHF, the orig killa blank,never fished $100

GLoomis IMX MBR784C 6'6" heavy, killer old mbr taper* $140

Airrus Puls-R 6'9" PUL691MH-C *rare,a thing of beauty* $125

Castaway HG40 Titanium Series 6'10' ML, 8-14lbs,1/4-1/2 $70

ORIG Diawa Heartland-S Crankbait HLS661MLRB-G SOLD

ORIG Lews USA David Fritts Crank'N LCR66M $80

St Croix Premier PS76MLF spinning SOLD

Diawa Magforce 6' MH, never fished $40

I also have quite a few old orig series BPS Bionic Blades,Extremes & Pro Qualifiers that I would sell for $25-50 each, depending on model & condition.

IM with questions or for pics by text.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Diawa Heartland & all of the Pro Qualifiers sold

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
That's probably as many rods as I own... but I don't need any rods at this time. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll give ya $50 for the Premier MLF.
Um, no thanks. Its mint, not sure its ever had a reel on it. Have two guys wanting it at the reasonable price I have it listed at. First to come w/ dead presidents takes it home

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Um, no thanks. Its mint, not sure its ever had a reel on it. Have two guys wanting it at the reasonable price I have it listed at. First to come w/ dead presidents takes it home
Whatever-

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Whatever- I don't need it that bad- If those guys bail I'm here-;D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts