Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,678 Posts
You can only rengineer the wheel so many times before you screw it up. i have two vex's . an fl 18 and an fl8se and i think vex got it right as the only time i have a problem is when someone with a marcum fishes too close to me. how much power do you really need in a flasher when you rarely fish in less than 75 ft of water. both my vex's have plenty of power for that. plus vexilar has been around for a long time and probably will stay around a long time. who knows about marcum???

· Registered
3,678 Posts
one of my friends has a marcum and inteference is a terrible problem for my vexilars. but if someone fishes too close to me with a marcum i'll just get out of my shelter and start drilling holes with the jiffy untill they leave or i run out of gas. i can drill holes all day long..

· Registered
3,678 Posts
has anyone ever used 2 marcum flashers next to each other in a shelter or in very close proximity? and how was the inteference factor? even my vex's occasionally intefere with each others readings sometimes, usually when both flashers are cold first time using them in the morning. it usually settles down pretty fast though. just wondering if any one has used the marcums next to each other and be honest please.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.