·
0 Posts
wow, down near walsenburg...? time to do some reasearch, haha awesome fishies

D

·
0 Posts
Nice fish Jamie!

I know that spot!

Can you say what he took them on? Casting or trolling?

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
I'm not asking for the lake or the GPS coordinates or anything
...I can give you the GPS coordinates!!!...bwahaahahhahhaa...

Nice fish...I love that lake!...

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Ken Broeren said:
Sweet!  I'm not asking for the lake or the GPS coordinates or anything...just curious if it was in Colorado or not.  Great catches!
That is Lathrop State park. My Brother in law lost a massive Tiger down there...He still blames me...As i understand, it is tough to get them to bit consistently.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i'm with ya there, it seems like the harder you try the worse it gets, after my buddy caught those two fish he went down to lathrop the next weekend and they caught 2 more. just must not be my fish to catch.

·
Registered
636 Posts
scorpion_bsk said:
I'm tired of fishing for muskies so from now on I'm gonna fish for something else and maybe I'll eventually catch one.....
Don't give up yet Scorpin_bsk. We still have to get together next year at Pinewood and try again.

·
Registered
935 Posts
I have been startled by the muskies at pinewood while float tubing in fisherman's cove there, and near the west side of the dam. When those fish make a boil on the surface, you know it! I've tried everything I had to catch them there, and eventually gave up and trolled for stocker trout (don't like to go home completely disappointed).

·
Registered
578 Posts
gotmuskie? said:
scorpion_bsk said:
I'm tired of fishing for muskies so from now on I'm gonna fish for something else and maybe I'll eventually catch one.....
Don't give up yet Scorpin_bsk.  We still have to get together next year at Pinewood and try again.
Oh, I'm not giving up. It just seems like people catch them while fishing for something else so I figured if I fish for trout at Pinewood I might catch a tiger??!! 8)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts