Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....But not probable! The math still works. I said 4 in the AFC west 4 in the NFC West, and 2 others! Mathematically we're still there, but I'm not sure how a good team allows a beat down that took place at Mile High today! That was embarrassing! And shameful! I still believe in Coach Mcdaniels, however today I think he needs to be observed and critiqued from here on out!

Jim

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Yeah if I was Cowher...I would go to San diego...much better talent...except they have a crappy GM like denver too...

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
what a pathetic game that was, 10-6 yeah right fire mcdaniels and if anyone needs broncos tickets let me know i;m selling mine

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Excuses excuses Jim. You sound like Hobie. The only score you have come close to getting right this year is this week's score and I think you said it as a joke hahahahahahahaha

I knew that I gave the broncos too much credit when saying that I thought they might be 8-8 this year. Looks like more like 5-11

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Yeah...Dad always said...You could put me in a room with a pile of horseshit and I'd be checking all the closets...looking for the pony..

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
hobiecat said:
Yeah...Dad always said...You could put me in a room with a pile of horseshit and I'd be checking all the closets...looking for the pony..
LMAO! Yes, you would!

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Even with my orange colored glasses on, I can't see this team winning more than 5 of their next 9 games. That would put them at 7-9. And that's very optimisttic. That's just not acceptable.

Can McDaniels.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts