Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother like to tell many stories of "15" years ago what he would catch and all the fish he caught growing up, about 20% of which are true. He swears the 2 biggest trout he caught were lake trout out of aurora reservoir. I told him they've never been in there before and that they were probably big browns. I told him theres a forum full of people who know the place a hell of a lot better than us so id figure Id just come here to prove him wrong. Were lake trout ever in aurora?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Were lake trout ever in aurora?
Yes, of course they were.

But then, despite the best efforts of the lake trout mafia to keep it a secret, the lake got whored out on the internet. Pretty soon, when the word slipped out on a couple fishing forums about the 20+ lb lakers to be had at will, the unclean masses descended upon the lake like a mongol horde.

And that was the end of the Aurora lakers.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So what your saying is my brother might be right:embarassed::confused: I need more validation it can't be!

·
Registered
1,290 Posts

But then, despite the best efforts of the lake trout mafia to keep it a secret, the lake got whored out on the internet. Pretty soon, when the word slipped out on a couple fishing forums about the 20+ lb lakers to be had at will, the unclean masses descended upon the lake like a mongol horde.

lol.

·
Registered
731 Posts

:eek:

:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.