Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sad Morning!!!! My Acura integra Got Stolen Last night!!!!

They took the whole car and plus all my gear i mean all. here what ill be missing please keep an eye out

Lowrance x67c ice machine
2 ice ugly stick rods
Strike masters Ice Guide Lite
6" auger Strike masters

NEW Gear

St. Croix Eyecon Rods
Pflugger Presdental Rod.
Two cases of Rapala Jerk Baits
Ugly Stick Cat Fishing Rod
Ugly Stick Regular Rod With Astro Pflugger Rod
Crappie Cage

·
Registered
902 Posts
Dude that sucks. Someone got in a boat slip at Table rock and got me for 30 years of stuff. I feel your pain.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Shu...sorry to hear about it twice...what a small world...I work with your sister in law Cindi...oh man now I am really sorry...she said you were really upset about the fishing tackle...I hope they catch them man...I had my house broken into once so I understand your pain...sorry dude that just sucks...

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I had my Pathfinder stolen in Hayden,Co( north of steamboat )
And the dirt bag DA wouldn't give me GTA cause the keys where in the truck, SO.... I had to find it. When I did I gave the guy a proper beating,which the same DA bitc? Found it in her duty to give me 3rd degree adult charges?
The guy trade my rods & reels for Meth, tore the winch off the front and pawned it, and all kinds of tool, waders..... He destroyed the.truck, heck the center console became a dob food bowl, and he didn't even get one day in jail
Sorry that happened to ya, still tic's me off

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
that really sucks shu about 5 years ago my camaro got stolen with all my fishing stuff in it i got the car back but none of my gear

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
That's a major bummer, man. Closest thing I ever got to having a vehicle stolen was from in front of my parents' house right after I had put them on a plane to Mexico - came home to find my window cleanly broken out, they'd opened the door, then realized that the car was a stick and went off to find a car that was an automatic. (Neighbor's truck had recently been stolen from across the street and driven into a gun shop on Colfax - junior high school gang initiation b.s. - school was across the street from my house)

Boy, and I didn't have anything of worth in the car to begin with. Hubby was borrowing a friend's truck years ago in Gunnison with all of his fishing gear (several K worth of stuff), stopped for dinner, and came out to find the truck broken into and all his stuff was gone. Never got anything back, plus had to explain to buddy what happened to the truck. Ugh!

There is a particular circle of hell reserved for people who do these kinds of things. Sometimes I just wish they would hurry up and get there already. ::)

Good luck with cops, insurance, etc. That so bites.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
That really really sucks man. Which area are you in? Are you fully covered? Do you have receipts for all your gear? I'm sure Oyey could suggest tips with insurance issues, if you are fully covered.

Rob

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
I heard they found Shu's car minus the seats and the engine...heard the fishing tackle was still in it...thats the important part...got the gear back!...

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Wow. Bummer about engine and seats. (know they're not cheap to replace)

Amazing you got your stuff back. Boggles the mind to think how dumb some thieves really are.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Manboobs said:
Why the hell would they steal your motor? :D :D :D
Thats a lot of metal to take to the recycle place.

Sorry to hear and see your misfortune.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Most likely took the engine to replace one they blew up, rice burner racers. Or they took it to build up for the same reason

·
Banned
1,157 Posts
intergra's are the number one car stolen these days. well and hondas of course- but u cant stop thieves from taking, they will find a way. and waht is completely dumb is that they had the option of a factory alarm for that gen of integra but yet the passenger window or door had no senseors or wires connected to the alarm. glad u got all the gear back and that sucks man about the motor. i had a guy one time stole my car right out of the driveway at about 730am. i was asleep and he didnt know he was on camera. i took the tape down to the police station and a week later they called and said we got him and to my amazement he was on parole for GTA. freakin idiots these days. the only concern i have for u now is wondering if they will declare it a salvage title shu....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts