Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sup guys. Went out to Cherry Creek this past Friday evening for some crawdad trapping. Found these cool nets that are great for trapping them. I put a video together of the process. The nets were cheap and a good way to throw a bunch to get a good haul in!

Nets can be found HERE
Bags to Store Bait can be found HERE

·
Registered
37 Posts
That looks so awesome! Thanks for the link to the net. Think I'm gonna get me one. Another great place to get loads of crawdads is Eleven Mile Reservoir. The water is cold and clean up there. I'm probably gonna get a lot of flack for saying this but I've always been scared to eat anything out of Cherry Creek.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks so awesome! Thanks for the link to the net. Think I'm gonna get me one. Another great place to get loads of crawdads is Eleven Mile Reservoir. The water is cold and clean up there. I'm probably gonna get a lot of flack for saying this but I've always been scared to eat anything out of Cherry Creek.
I will be heading out to camp at 11 Mile August 13th and 14th. We'll lay the traps and go and try get the pike and come back and collect. I am looking forward to it.

Yea, always hard to trust eating anything out of Cherry Creek, I think since that meal i've grown a 3rd nipple. :p

·
Registered
92 Posts
Nice job!! Love the video!! Went and set my traps tonight, hopefully enough for a boil tomorrow. Never tried cat food, I save the fish heads, guts and skeleton for the bait, seems to do pretty good, plus zero waste on the fish I keep!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts