Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Our daughter Isabella was born Sunday June 5, 2005.  She watched me catch some perch today at Pella's.  Can't wait till she is old enough to fish. 
  Are there any movies I should avoid, ie. Finding Nemo.  Don't want her to say "I don't want to catch nemo", etc..

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
YOu killed Bambi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congradulations man, as long as you make it fun for her I'm sure it doesnt matter what movies you watch.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
james

Congrats on the new addition! My daughter is 11 now and it is hard for me to remember when she was that small. As others have said, enjoy every minute because it goes by so very fast. My daughter started fishing with me when she was very young (2 or 3), but stopped being as interested in it when she was 9 or so (she said she thought it was too cruel). So, whatever direction your little one takes later, she is "all yours" in the earlier years!

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
oh i wanted to tell you
im a father of 2 soon to be 3
treasure the quite times because there is not going to be that many of them from now on

but you will love them anyway no matter how much noise they make

with my first one i couldnt wait for him to talk
now i just wish he would shut up some days
but i still love him

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, thanks guys. I'm pretty proud. She is 2 weeks old today. I will cherish every minute. I'm sure she will love fishing. I'll be sure to make it fun for her. I'm going to avoid Shark Tales, and Finding Nemo, just in case though. :D
Thanks again,

James

1 - 12 of 12 Posts