Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
P I K E
10,163 Posts
This is choice!!! I've told my wife if I ever end up on life support or other things just load me up in my boat, take it to the top of Berthoud Pass and roll me off the side!!! :cool:

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
This is choice!!! I've told my wife if I ever end up on life support or other things just load me up in my boat, take it to the top of Berthoud Pass and roll me off the side!!! :cool:
And she nodded and smiled...(knowing that cremation would only set her back $300 bucks and that boat was going to pay for a nice vacation in Mexico.)

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Freakin' sweet, kind of. I mean, eh, when the day comes one might as well go out in style! I'm not ready for anyone to see my rig with a casket in it yet but when the time has come.........................

·
P I K E
10,163 Posts
And she nodded and smiled...(knowing that cremation would only set her back $300 bucks and that boat was going to pay for a nice vacation in Mexico.)
Pretty much!!! :biggrin1: She thinks she's fooling me, I see her unplugging and plugging in all the appliances practicing for the future!!! :biggrin1:;)

·
Registered
485 Posts
I've kidded with my wife that I want a nordic funeral. Place me on my pontoon, set it on fire then push me out into the center of the lake. Don't want no exotic costly funeral. Only request is that Norman Greenbaums "Spirit in the Sky" is played somewhere during the proceedings. Joe Cockers' "Cry Me a River" might work too.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
pretty much!!! :biggrin1: She thinks she's fooling me, i see her unplugging and plugging in all the appliances practicing for the future!!! :biggrin1:;)
funny!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts