Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
11,854 Posts
I like that idea... I love ceviche and with the richness/texture of trout, I think it would be gruuub.. 11 mile trout of course. I'm gonna try it. I have a good ceviche recipe I have used for a couple years.

· Registered
17,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Aint nothing bad about orange trout. Tastes way better than salmon! Besides man does not live on perch alone!

Trust me, a little teriyaki and some seasonings, put on the gas grill skin side down for 5 min. flip over and peel off the skin another couple min flip again and a couple more minutes you have seared orange fillets to freekin' die for.

I have converted many a trout hater this way-

· Registered
3,592 Posts
Aint nothing bad about orange trout. Tastes way better than salmon! Besides man does not live on perch alone!

Trust me, a little teriyaki and some seasonings, put on the gas grill skin side down for 5 min. flip over and peel off the skin another couple min flip again and a couple more minutes you have seared orange fillets to freekin' die for.

I have converted many a trout hater this way-
You'll never convert a King Salmon lover.
Ain't no way Any Trout will ever compete. LOL
I agree it's gotta be better than grilled Kokanee though.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.