Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a good time out in Wyoming as promised here is a video of the trip. I hoped it would have been a bit better as far as getting into more bigger fish but weather can be a bit of a B out there in Wyoming. Anyway here ya go, hope you guys enjoy, good times with friends!

https://youtu.be/DdMSSPhT3ac

(Sorry if this needs to go into reports mod, it's not mean to be a report since it's a little video of our trip and out of state.)

·
Registered
443 Posts
It was a good time out in Wyoming as promised here is a video of the trip. I hoped it would have been a bit better as far as getting into more bigger fish but weather can be a bit of a B out there in Wyoming. Anyway here ya go, hope you guys enjoy, good times with friends!

https://youtu.be/DdMSSPhT3ac

(Sorry if this needs to go into reports mod, it's not mean to be a report since it's a little video of our trip and out of state.)
Great video, looks like a fun trip!

Did you fish the lake?

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Another nice video! :thumb:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great video, looks like a fun trip!

Did you fish the lake?
I did not but i have a few questions regarding the lakes around there. For one are you asking if i fished Alcov reservoir? I did not but man it looks juicy and I would love to ice fishing. Also just curious what kind of fish are in there?

·
Registered
443 Posts
I did not but i have a few questions regarding the lakes around there. For one are you asking if i fished Alcov reservoir? I did not but man it looks juicy and I would love to ice fishing. Also just curious what kind of fish are in there?
Indeed. Alcova and Pathfinder have walleye, and allow six lines for ice fishing...they're on my list

·
Registered
443 Posts
That's awesome I wonder if they have any size to them.
There are closer places to Denver to catch quality eyes. But hey, I've always wanted to check them out for ice fishing! Especially with 6 lines. :thumb:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There are closer places to Denver to catch quality eyes. But hey, I've always wanted to check them out for ice fishing! Especially with 6 lines. :thumb:
True and if you get skunked with 6 lines well nothing else will help you. Just in general i don't mean just you. I'm always down to go to Wyoming especially during ice fishing season.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts