Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
What did you catch it on? Its harder to hook one that small than a 5 lb'er so you have alot to be proud of. Not kidding. Ed

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Ed Marcol said:
What did you catch it on?  Its harder to hook one that small than a 5 lb'er so you have alot to be proud of.  Not kidding.  Ed
This is so true. I remember trying to catch some teeny tiny green sunfish to put in a cup for a nephew a few years back so he would be entertained while I was fishing. Couldn't do it even with my smallest hooks! The lil guy was crying and crying for his "babyfish" and I was pulling my hair out! Finally did catch a slightly bigger one, but then my nephew gave up on fish and started chasing around grasshoppers and other critters.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He was a tough one! Lol. No, he didn't even get on the hook. He just swallowed part of my crawler and wouldn't let go! Stubborn little bugger! I got a good laugh out of it! I was worried that it might break my 6lb. Stren tho!!! Lol

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Looks like we have a new leader in the smallest fish caught category!

Whew! I was worried i would win that one! ;D

Dan

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dan said:
Looks like we have a new leader in the smallest fish caught category!

Whew!  I was worried i would win that one! ;D

Dan
Allright!!! I'm the winner in the smallest fish category!!!! Finally I win something!!!!! ;D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Man I hope you don't expect me to cook up that monster for dinner...... :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts