Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday they got Rick's house, this morning they tried to get us... I was awoken by the alarm company calling... Theives broke a window at my office building and got in. They got nothing thanks to our alarm system (that thing is so loud!!!).

Be aware folks, the warm temps and holidays have the scum of the earth crawling....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,542 Posts
We have been busy this week. The holidays are always very active!

If you guys travel this month and park in long term parking. Make sure you take your car registration or anything else that has your name and address out of the car!!! They break into cars and call out your address :mad: January is one of our busiest months, because so many people get robbed and then wait till after New Years to call us!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,407 Posts
Neal/CO said:
We have been busy this week. The holidays are always very active!

If you guys travel this month and park in long term parking. Make sure you take your car registration or anything else that has your name and address out of the car!!! They break into cars and call out your address :mad: January is one of our busiest months, because so many people get robbed and then wait till after New Years to call us!
Damn good advice Neal. Also, potential for a sting... Why don't cops think of this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,542 Posts
Slimer said:
Neal/CO said:
We have been busy this week. The holidays are always very active!

If you guys travel this month and park in long term parking. Make sure you take your car registration or anything else that has your name and address out of the car!!! They break into cars and call out your address :mad: January is one of our busiest months, because so many people get robbed and then wait till after New Years to call us!
Damn good advice Neal. Also, potential for a sting... Why don't cops think of this.
It was a Denver cop and customer that gave me that tip.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
beadheadred said:
73fisherman said:
Insured by Smith and Wesson!
Gotta actually be there during the break in for the old S&W insurance to kick in ;)
Yep, and I aint sleeping where I work. ADT worked great, and there is no insurance claim because there was nothing taken... I am happy to pay the $100 bucks to replace the glass and screens.
 

·
The Mayor
Joined
·
2,101 Posts
Oyey said:
beadheadred said:
73fisherman said:
Insured by Smith and Wesson!
Gotta actually be there during the break in for the old S&W insurance to kick in ;)
Yep, and I aint sleeping where I work. ADT worked great, and there is no insurance claim because there was nothing taken... I am happy to pay the $100 bucks to replace the glass and screens.
Glad they didn't get anything, I had ADT when I owned my business. Good system for the money...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,542 Posts
Oyey said:
beadheadred said:
73fisherman said:
Insured by Smith and Wesson!
Gotta actually be there during the break in for the old S&W insurance to kick in ;)
Yep, and I aint sleeping where I work. ADT worked great, and there is no insurance claim because there was nothing taken... I am happy to pay the $100 bucks to replace the glass and screens.
Glad to hear it worked! We actually pay our clients first $500 in insurance deductible. That how we guarantee our product!
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top