Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my fellow Colorado fishing folks. Just wanted to share a video of my personal best king salmon on the Sacramento River and partying with Cambodians. If you are of Asian decent or have Asian friends you can probably relate to the last part of this video! LOL

·
Registered
23 Posts
What a great day of fishing!

Now I miss partying with my Filipino friends back in the East Bay…:sneaky:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What a great day of fishing!

Now I miss partying with my Filipino friends back in the East Bay…:sneaky:
Bob really knows the river. It was awesome. We lost at least 5 bigger ones. My fellow Pinoys and Pinays are awesome peeps! I went to college in the east bay.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello my fellow Colorado fishing folks. Just wanted to share a video of my personal best king salmon on the Sacramento River and partying with Cambodians. If you are of Asian decent or have Asian friends you can probably relate to the last part of this video! LOL

View attachment 33102
l used to live in Sacramento, grew up there actually. The steelhead run spoken of in this post is off the hook

·
Registered
4 Posts
I grew up in Stockton and went Cal Berkley. Love the area but love my CO home more now.
Stockton was a neat place to be when I was younger, but now, I agree with you; Colorado is my home, has been for over 26 years. My family is here in the state pretty much, but for one daughter. As well as nearly all my grandkids, 21 + one on the way. The California of our youth is long gone. Holds some great memories though. Thank you for your reply.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts