Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Always wanted to catch a 15 lber! I have been fishing a new lake to me. After four skunks, lightning struck! She was 34" long by 21 1/4 width and is still swimming!!!!

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
That's prolly the biggest eye I've seen posted. You know the state record is 34" and just under 19#. I bet that one is right in that weight range too. Really awesome fish!!!

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
This one really shows the length. It is between 18.7 and 19.9 only every online calculator I try. Even if I was off an inch in length it was 18.2 lbs.

·
Registered
24,644 Posts
This can't be right?
Lol I got at least 3 texts on that fish that said the same thing...any way its why everyone carries scales...now you will always wonder...the first eye calculator I put it in I got 19.19...and lets do the fish the justice it deserves and give it a full photo...congrats again!...oh and tell Kelly next bday gift ideas...boga!...lol

·
Registered
24,644 Posts
and your quest isnt over...you have to go to Cabelas later this morning buy a scale and go back tonight and catch it and weigh it!...oh and 34 x 20 comes in at 17!...you have a moral obligation to buy a scale and go back...just disclose the location and 3 million lurkers will be happy to try...

https://www.google.com/webhp?source=search_app#q=boga+grip

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Amazing. The text pic last night did not do it justice. Thanks for the release. Submit it for a MA (release) and note that it came from....Bonny. That hole needs more pressure.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
WOW, What a fish!! You deserve it with all the time and effort you put in.

·
P I K E
10,266 Posts
Holy crap that's a cow!!! Congrats Neal!!!

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I had my Rapala scale with me. I didn't want to hurt her in any way!!!!!!!!!! And there was no way I would kill her!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Man, That Is a GREAT EYE! Good Job! I'm still waiting for a 10lber....
Your work paid off! Congrats!!

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Sweet fish man, and way to stay after it!

1 - 20 of 172 Posts