Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
8thl place out of who knows how many. Winning fish was 2.45#s. Mine was pushing 2#. That's it! Tough bite...lots of holes...pre-drilled holes...fished within a perimeter. Shiet was tough!!!

Pflueger President reel, Fenwick Aetos rod, and Costa del Mar sunglasses. $350 total winnings... Woot! Don't need rod or shades so they're for sale! Let me know of you're interested in rod or shades. Keeping the reel.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Nice, post up some pics I might be interested. I got a thing for Fenwick rods and Costa Glasses.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice, post up some pics I might be interested. I got a thing for Fenwick rods and Costa Glasses.
How do I post pics from my phone? Fenwick Aetos Medium, 28" with the split grip which retails for $50 and Costa 580 which retails for $250.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks ya'll!!!

Prizes:

Shades for sale:

Rod for sale (Fenwick Aetos, 28" medium, split grip):

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Great work teach...takes great scantily clad female pictorials and a bad ass ice stick to boot!...congrats!

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How did you get on with the Ice Team girls? :). Sounds like the fishing was too hot for a photo shoot.

Fishing was sloooooooooooooooooooooooooow and the girls? Meh. I've seen better. ha ha

From a few weeks ago:

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
When they said they were having the Twin Peaks girls at the event I was picturing something like this: (Wishful thinking ;) lol)

·
Registered
376 Posts
I was wondering are you allowed to use finders in those tightline tourneys and if so how well does it work with everybody so close.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts