Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's my turn to say adios! I'm returning to the dirty south for a bit. It's been an absolute blast to meet and fish with many of you on this forum. I've made numerous friends and will miss most of you guys' company. Like Swimbait, I would really like to appreciate Hooknline for being a true friend and fishing buddy. The numerous road trips and fishing expeditions were always a blast. But most of all, I would like to say "thank you" for allowing me to know your family. You and your family are top notch in my book.

Sean, Kenny, Andrew, zman, and fisher32, I wish you all the best.

Thanks,
Oscar

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Damn, O.... You really bailin', huh? Where you headed? Keeping your number the same?

Thanks for lettin' me hop on your boat bro! Always had a good time!

Take care of yourself! Good luck, and here's to you and your return to the Dirty!

:thumb:

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I will catch a flight to come fish one day. Spider rig grenada lake for tank crappie lol.

Funny how you and Solomon never agree on ****, on all those fishing trips we went on and now both you guys left at same time. Good luck to you man, pops always appreciated the fresh fish.

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
OUCH this too sucks...there goes another one!...the legendary KVD...truly an dark week for colorado fishing and the quality of humanity goes down a few notches in this state...thanks man for the advice, the hints, the abuse, the humor that sly smart ass grin with a quality zinger...thanks for the kvd signed lure in my garage...you were always a good sport and of great humor...a joy to be around...are there any game fish in Mississippi?...bwahahahahahaha...I also hope you find everything you hope to find!...good luck!!!

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
I never met ya...but the few times I've met Tony...he always spoke well about ya..I think I may have been out on your boat before with Tony.

Good Luck ...and safe travels.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Never got a chance to wet a line with you but I heard that you got mad skillz. Good luck, man! :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts