Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
I think if we all posted the same thing it would be pretty boring on here in a hurry...we all have different styles...different thought patterns...different levels of ability and experience...and we can all learn from each other...

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Its just the internet. Its all fun and games. When you get this many people together there are always going to be people who dont see eye-to-eye. Im sure I have pissed off many people and im sure I will piss off many more. But the bottom line is we all like to fish. Everything around that is just internet BS.

To anyone I may have offended..it was not on purpose. To anyone I have yet to offend just wait, Im sure ill piss you off too. :)

Thanx

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Jay_In_Parker said:
Its just the internet. Its all fun and games. When you get this many people together there are always going to be people who dont see eye-to-eye. Im sure I have pissed off many people and im sure I will piss off many more. But the bottom line is we all like to fish. Everything around that is just internet BS.

To anyone I may have offended..it was not on purpose. To anyone I have yet to offend just wait, Im sure ill piss you off too. :)

Thanx

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]
Though we've had differences and may still do which makes this world so much more interesting.... I can't help but concur... I could say the same thing from my perspective too. Well said Mr.

paddlefish

Excellent observation!

1eyeReD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts