Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Barack Hussein Obama said:
Well, my fellow americans..... As someone who is president, with my ascension into the white house, I was given special privileges and perks that make my job worth the two hundred grand a year. One of the perks was finally knowing the truth about certain things about not only our country, but our planet and the universe. And what I am about to tell you will maybe shock you, or make you ridicule but believe me when I tell you that it is the truth.

The lights that people are seeing are the Annunaki watchmen, scouting the planet for their glorious return back to earth in 2012. For proof of what I am telling you, just simply left click with your mousse on the link I am about to post on here.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1299212/be_prepared_for_2012_the_annunaki_taught_the_summerians/
Elections have consequences...Pray 2012 be a good year.

D.J.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Well, my fellow americans..... As someone who is president, with my ascension into the white house, I was given special privileges and perks that make my job worth the two hundred grand a year. One of the perks was finally knowing the truth about certain things about not only our country, but our planet and the universe. And what I am about to tell you will maybe shock you, or make you ridicule but believe me when I tell you that it is the truth.

The lights that people are seeing are the Annunaki watchmen, scouting the planet for their glorious return back to earth in 2012. For proof of what I am telling you, just simply left click with your mousse on the link I am about to post on here.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1299212/be_prepared_for_2012_the_annunaki_taught_the_summerians/
Well It doesn't surprise me one bit that our forum president troll has about the same smarts as our 57 state visiting president. I mean, you've gotta be kind of dumb to think the president still makes 200k a year. Good Job!!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Juststarting said:
Well It doesn't surprise me one bit that our forum president troll has about the same smarts as our 57 state visiting president. I mean, you've gotta be kind of dumb to think the president still makes 200k a year. Good Job!!
And it does not surprise me or the first lady one bit that the forum closet radical is responding and trying to turn a wonderful discussion about UFO's and theories on why they are here, into a go-nowhere political debate. My poor lad, you have entered into a battle of wits unarmed for you have discredited yourself many times with your anti-arabic racist tongue. Perhaps you should register on the KKK forum, and talk with people like yourself who cling on so desperately to your guns and religion?
I lol at you I really do. I don't own any guns nor do I believe in god, but Im sure you already knew that, but hey, anything to try to put a label on someone right. Because if they don't agree with a black man, it must mean they are racist and belong to the kkk. Why don't you join your own kind with the girl scouts. It seems you change names as much as they change their uniforms.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Juststarting said:
And it does not surprise me or the first lady one bit that the forum closet radical is responding and trying to turn a wonderful discussion about UFO's and theories on why they are here, into a go-nowhere political debate. My poor lad, you have entered into a battle of wits unarmed for you have discredited yourself many times with your anti-arabic racist tongue. Perhaps you should register on the KKK forum, and talk with people like yourself who cling on so desperately to your guns and religion?
Seriously. Lame.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts