Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
I'm sure it is those right wing militia nutcases from Michigan up to their tricks again, with BHO gone they are probably about to pull the trigger on the overthrow.

·
Registered
844 Posts
From the look of the trail it was a substantial rocket or missile. Some report about someone doing it on their own is unbelievable to me. Another suggests we are trying to show our capabilities to the commie chinese but I think our capabilities are well know. I am kind of wondering if they are not showing us theirs.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Cocaine sub from Mexico maybe? not realizing that it had a rocket still on board and oopsie I wonder what this button does moments?

·
Registered
844 Posts
Our gov says it knows nothing about a missile shot that can be seen from one of our biggest cities? We have either been duped by all this hi tec defense spending, they screwed up, or it belongs to someone else and they are biding time to figure a way to tell us.

·
P I K E
10,084 Posts
Maybe it was California launching a war head on itself to put her out of her misery!!! Can't even do that right...jeeeeeeeesh!!! ::) ;D

S

·
0 Posts
There are private companies who launch small stuff as well as hundreds of amateurs who have model rockets capable of 100k ft altitudes and they are not small at all. You can buy up to G size motors without permit, but these guys have ATF liscences which allow them to build solid motors of their own, may the size of 2ltr pop bottles.

Heres an example from one of the amateur competitions held at Black Rock, NV, yeah it says army but it is 100% civilain/amateur built and flown.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
It was probably just a classified test of some sort for missile defense or something related. Probably being denied for national security reasons.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts