Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hooked up with SDFlagchaser, Shoe, and Ronco to do a little perching. Only guys on the lake. We each got a pile within a couple hours. I got a limit literally within 15 minutes.

Best lure was the same exact chrome/orange Kasty what got the pike yesterday. Fished sans bait-"Naked".
After awhile turned off the Flasher so was fishing "Blind".

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Phew!! I was worried by the title that you'd smoked so much diesel you went blind, but were feeling so good you decided to run around in your birthday suit on 11 mile...AKA Fordo style.

and had pics to prove it happened..

Nice perch's!!!

·
Registered
625 Posts
After the trauma of the recent sunbathing thread I spent a good 5 min deciding if I was tough enough to open this thread.

Great perch.

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After the trauma of the recent sunbathing thread I spent a good 5 min deciding if I was tough enough to open this thread.

Great perch.
Yah hopefully fordo won't add any unsolicited smut-

·
Registered
173 Posts
Most of those 8-9"?
Yes.

Good times. I loove to catch perch. And even in 4' of water - unreal. Had enough time to put up the Christmas lights when I got home. I cheated and used waxies and marmished. But I needed help catching up since I arrived 3 hours later than the rest. I put off the cleaning until tomorrow.

s

·
Registered
803 Posts
With all of my victims I'm getting better at filleting and faster. Fishing was fast and furious, good time was had by all.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Mouth is watering! I need a fish fry. Fun when the action is non stop like that, and put a couple pounds of meat in the freezer to boot. Next!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts