Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
just buy a coloradofisherman.com hat. i have one that i wear all the time. its very stylish ;D

G

·
or one of those HUGE rapper bling type neckless.

representing WWW.COLORADOFISHERMAN.COM around your neck, with diamonds, jewels, gold - man would that be sweet.  the number of diamonds could be equal to your post count - HA

i might just photoshop up a demo of this over the holiday and have you all take a look.  

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Don`t forget................. your `handle` or name is the most important thing on the tag. ;D

·
Registered
174 Posts
zman said:
...I will say something like...you arent Basshunter from Colorado Fisherman.com forum are you?...
That's funny! You'll have to keep a sharp eye out to spot me at a fishing hole though...a wisp of the wind or a rustling in the brush could be me passing by. One thing's for sure, I'm very inconspicuous in the wild - but that's how I take care of business....

If you do see me out and about say Hi, I'm always up for a fish-tail swapping session!

·
Registered
91 Posts
I ran into JohnnyO19 last year at Williams Fork and the only way I knew it was him was he starting telling my about this big laker he caught.

If you want to do a sticker or magnet or print something to a hard pastic that we could use velcro on the back of or something along those lines. I've thought it would be great to put something on my sled and fish house. I own a printing company so I think I can get a pretty decent price for everyone. something like a dollar to at least cover the stamp cost. I'm open to ideas...

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Ive ran into Kirbydog at a DOW meeting (he recognized me) and then I ran into him at a Ft. Carson pond. Other then that I havent knownly seen anybody from the forum.

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Not sure if anyone has said this as I didnt read every post but I always fish with my Co.Fisherman hat and i know if I see someone else wearing their hat too it would spark a convo!

IMO

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

G

·
:) :) :)I really like that idea for the Pin ,Sticker,Tag or a Patch,I will spent the money on it.Can we go for it??seems like there are a lot of members,would like to have one.
G.R.

·
Registered
935 Posts
racer said:
I mentioned a pin on tag simply because I don`t necessarily wear the same clothes ( jacket or shirt ) everytime.  I really don`t want to wear a patch on all my clothes.  ::)
How about a blaze orange vest with your moniker on the back in black permanent ink?  And a beanie with a propeller for your head?  Or maybe a sandwich board.

The last time I found out I had run into someone from the board, it was a person who told my wife to throw me in the water. So, I'm not sure if it would be in my best interest to know who I am meeting out there.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts