Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious guys,Is anyone out there getting pumped for nascar as much as we are.Cant wait for speed week to begin next Friday!Saturday is the Bud Shootout.Time for Boogity-Boogity-Boogity!!! :)Luv2fishhere

·
Registered
107 Posts
My girlfriend is the most die hard person I have ever met for Nascar in my entire life!!!! She lives and dies for #24 from curtains, grill cover, seat cover, toothbrushholder, floss comes in a 24 car, floor mats, towels, sheets and the rest of it all including cars on the walls that are miniture paint jobs and posters of Jeff himself. I almost said something one day, like are you ill? untill I looked in the garage and realized I had hunting this and fishing that in every room of the house from waders hanging in the shower to dry and fishing rods in the corner of a bed room, catfish bait in the freezer and so on and on and on. So I smile and say go Jeff in honor my honey bear and I will pass along that you are excited for the Daytona 500 and all the rest of speed week coming to a local TV near you!
Craig

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Craig-LOL.I too have a Gordon toothbrush!My entire house is decorated with 24 memorabilia.My Durango as well.You can say I have the fever pretty bad.Lookin forward to our annual Daytona 500 party too.Tell your girl GO 24!!My other half is a big 38 fan.Mark

·
Registered
117 Posts
I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!! for speed week looks like there are a few gordon fans includeing myself Iwould have my house decorated with 24 but my loveing wife says it clashes with our home decor :(

Boogity,Boogity lets go raceing Boys-D.W

James

B

·
0 Posts
I raced for 3 years on the dirt @ Rocky Mountain Speedway. I love nascar, asa, world of outlaws, If I'm not fishing I'm wacthing racing. This will be Dale Jr. year

Go #8

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jr. is due for a good year,BUT too many internal problems in the team wiil plague him again.The drive for 5 is still alive.My cousin races sprints in the rocky mtn. division.What a blast to see those guys!This and spring thaw are my favorite times of the year by far.Toyota in NASCAR-good or bad?Mark 24 fan

·
Registered
117 Posts
Mixed feelings about Toyota on one hand I would like to see all american cars nothing personal towards ttoyota how ever the way nascar is going i think it would be great for the sport new fans more competition more revenue and another opurtunity for more drivers just my 2cents

James - 24 -

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The main thing that bothers me=Mikey Waltrip in a toyota????!!!It will be a good oppurtunity for more drivers tho.I was just curious.GO 24!!!!

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Never got into it growing up, but as of 3 years ago i'm hooked still a little raw to have a favorite driver.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well welcome to the world of Nascar Chris.Just keep an open minded eye on #24 and you'll be a fan.Just kidding man.There are 43 guys to root for each Sunday.Great sport to get behind.Mark

·
Registered
636 Posts
wow its nice to see other Gordon fans. He's my fav even though he's a flamer and Jimmie Johnson is right behind him as my number two. I can't stand Jr. or Waltrip or Stewart.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey gm-dont know about the flamer part.You cant beleive everything you see on the cover of the enquirer dude.Mikey's cool,Sterwart's gonna hurt somone(hopefully himself.Jr well hes just a jr.Race on bro

·
Registered
117 Posts
Did I miss something last time i checked he (jeff) has a pretty hot girl freind and ex-wife, Thats the third time some one has said hes a flamer in the last two days, My freinds in georgia has told me the same thing i think its just because he is the winningest driver in the cup series. :p

·
Registered
636 Posts
I don't know if he's true, I just say that because he drives a car with flames and before was the rainbow warrior. I love that guy though, he's the best I have ever seen. Even better than Sr. IMO.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts