Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the years I have caught every fish that Navajo has except perch. Has anyone caught perch in Navajo. Iwill be there May 16th thru May 20th.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
I have heard there are still perch around, but not in huge numbers. I will be there in the morning, if I see any being puked up by the pike I will let you know ;)

·
P I K E
10,082 Posts
FLYFISHGEEK said:
I have heard there are still perch around, but not in huge numbers. I will be there in the morning, if I see any being puked up by the pike I will let you know ;)
You going down with Kris? Good luck T.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
TthePikester said:
FLYFISHGEEK said:
You going down with Kris? Good luck T.
Kind of, a buddy is buying that Ranger boat so we are going down to pick it up tonight, figure we HAVE to test run it ;D ;) I think we are gonna meet Kris at the lake and see if he can still find pike, now that he has quit chasing them and chases bass

·
P I K E
10,082 Posts
Well tell him hi for me...and I'm still waiting for that complimentary swimbait since I set him up with the TroKars for the proto!!! ::) ;)

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
TthePikester said:
Well tell him hi for me...and I'm still waiting for that complimentary swimbait since I set him up with the TroKars for the proto!!! ::) ;)
I have yet to even SEE that proto. I got to see the hooks, but I never got to see it after they came back from Cali. Maybe I will make him let me throw it, and I will just sneak away with it ;)

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
We found NO perch, very few willing fish at all for that matter. Water temps were mid 40's and we fished everywhere from Pine to La Jara. My buddy boated one pike and missed several others, I managed a smallie. The wind was brutal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts