Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.nba.com/2011/news/powerrankings/04/04/week23/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt1

Very very nice.

#5: Denver (47-29)
Pace: 98.0 (3), Off: 109.5 (1), Def: 104.5 (17)
It's time to take the Nuggets very seriously. They're the No. 1 offensive team in the league, and have actually been the best defensive team (96.6) since the All-Star break. As evidence of their balance, nine different Nuggets scored in double-figures in at least one of their three games last week.

The nugs play OKC tonight. Should be a very telling game for what could happen in the playoffs.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
http://www.nba.com/2011/news/powerrankings/04/04/week23/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt1

Very very nice.

#5: Denver (47-29)
Pace: 98.0 (3), Off: 109.5 (1), Def: 104.5 (17)
It's time to take the Nuggets very seriously. They're the No. 1 offensive team in the league, and have actually been the best defensive team (96.6) since the All-Star break. As evidence of their balance, nine different Nuggets scored in double-figures in at least one of their three games last week.

The nugs play OKC tonight. Should be a very telling game for what could happen in the playoffs.
Hey Riv..............Did you see the Nugs were 3rd on ESPN power rankings?

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
It will be interesting to see what CBS ranks em... they had em at 11 last I checked..

Sure is fun to watch... good team ball. LA just hated not having their starters in.. Against SA, our bench scored 62 points!!! so nice.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
For the weekly rankings, I can see it as accurate. But I won't say they are the 3rd best team in the NBA

They sure have been playing well since removing the Melonoma though O0

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Weezy said:
For the weekly rankings, I can see it as accurate. But I won't say they are the 3rd best team in the NBA

Agreed. The power rankings are usually who is playing well right now. They are not overall best team rankings.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Deuceu72 said:
Weezy said:

Agreed. The power rankings are usually who is playing well right now. They are not overall best team rankings.
Monstrous home and home against OKC this week. Can't wait! Will be a nice preview for the 1st round

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Weezy said:
Deuceu72 said:
Weezy said:

Monstrous home and home against OKC this week. Can't wait! Will be a nice preview for the 1st round
Thats what I'm afraid of.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts