Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
T Hull's are back beaters. Bad boat for Pueblo to windy. I tried to save 5 drowning kids from that same style boat at John Martin that capsized when a big cegar boat whent by them. They all died. Not knocking anyone who has one V Hulls are better. Hate to loose the Fish Master slayer from one.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
It does look like it's in good shape for its age. I'm more about function than form, when it comes to boat. I am more open to the form argument when it comes to cars. But if you are into that style...

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
T Hull's are back beaters. Bad boat for Pueblo to windy. I tried to save 5 drowning kids from that same style boat at John Martin that capsized when a big cegar boat whent by them. They all died. Not knocking anyone who has one V Hulls are better. Hate to loose the Fish Master slayer from one.
Yikes.

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
I have a soft spot for Tri hulls. I grew up on a 1974 Larson. My folks had it until I graduated high school. Tons of good times with it. The hull design is actually very stable, and rolls much less than a V hull. They handle waves ok if you know how to drive them. The only time I ever remember water coming over the bow was at Lake Powell if you weren't paying attention and the tour boat came by. But that can happen with just about any boat.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Not worth that IMO.
Remember my thread asking what my boat was worth?
2002 20 foot walk through.
One guy was at $5500.
:)

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Not worth that IMO.
Remember my thread asking what my boat was worth?
2002 20 foot walk through.
One guy was at $5500.
:)
And a couple of guys thought it was worth $14K, but the only money offered was $5,500... I'm innocent: I said it was worth something in the middle! 😄 There's only one way to find out...

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
And a couple of guys thought it was worth $14K, but the only money offered was $5,500... I'm innocent: I said it was worth something in the middle! There's only one way to find out...
Last year at this time it would have sold for $14k. I don’t think much is selling right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Last year at this time it would have sold for $14k. I don’t think much is selling right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would have... Should have... Could have... Would someone just cough up the cash so we can put this to rest? 😄

1 - 14 of 14 Posts